Job Title:Machine Operator
2nd Shift3:00 pm- 11:30 pm
Company Overview:Growing manufacturing company located in Santa Ana.
TheMachine Operatorwill be responsible for the following:
- Setup, load, and run the PVD machine.
- Inspect Quality of parts after the PVD Process.
- Adjust Process parameters to achieve optimum results.
- Verify oil levels, water temperature, and gases flows.
- Sample color of parts using electronic equipment.
- Perform housekeeping activities in the PVD area.
- Perform minor preventive maintenance and repairs. (on Saturdays)
- Adhere to and promote all company safety policies and procedures.
Qualifications for theMachine Operator:
How to apply:All qualified and interested candidates are ask to apply to this posting today and to call Kimco at 949-757-4600.
- High school diploma (desired).
- Ability to read and write English.
- Basic knowledge of electricity.
- Mechanical ability and use of hand tools.
With 30 years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 22,000 jobs.