Job Title: 3rd Shift CNC Machinist
Location: Santa Ana
Company Overview: Growing manufacturing company located in Santa Ana
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
The 3rd Shift CNC Machinist will be responsible for the following:
- Work from blue prints and tooling instructions.
- Computer skills to transfer programs to a variety of CNC machines.
- Inspect parts to print including both dimensional and visual requirements.
- Complete all documentation for part measurements and shop floor paperwork.
- Train and mentor less experienced machinists, especially on machine setup.
- Must be able to run more than one machine where cycle time permits.
Qualifications for the 3rd Shift CNC Machinist:
- Strong math and problem solving skills.
- Ability to change tools, adjust heights and tool comps
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Proficiency with hand measuring tools and inspection equipment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
Call to Action: Call to Action: Call us at 949-757-4600 or apply on line 949betterjob.com
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities