Our client a leader in high end bathroom and kitchen fixtures is looking for a B2B Collections Specialist for their location in Santa Ana, CA
Job Title: Business to Business Collection Specialist
Location: Santa Ana
Company Overview: Growing manufacturing company located in Santa Ana
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
The Business to Business Collection Specialist will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for research of customer accounts and following up with collections.
- Responsible for notifying past due invoices to customers as well as taking necessary steps to keep all accounts current, within their credit limits.
- Responsible for collecting from approximately 2000 accounts and researching discrepancies that would prevent invoices from being paid.
- Communicating via phone/email/fax to customers and outside sales representatives regarding account activity.
Qualifications for the Business to Business Collection Specialist:
- 1 - 3 years (soft) collections experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and familiar with basic A/R terminology.
- High level of organizational skills, detail oriented and able to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of the English language as well as the proper structure and usage of content.
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
- Ability to convey information effectively, actively listen and able understand others.
- Ability to develop constructive, cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time. ??
- Experience with Syteline accounting system is a plus.
- Flexible to perform other assigned duties and proactively seeking additional responsibilities.
Call to Action: Call us at 949-757-4600 or apply on line 949betterjob.com
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities