Our client a leader in high end bathroom and kitchen fixtures is looking for an assembler in their location in Santa Ana.
Job Duties include but not Limited to:
- Receives and inspects materials for proper part number and finish prior to assembly.
- Assembles packages, labels products, and closes work orders.
- Inspects finished product for proper finish, leaks, packaging, and labeling.
- Sorts and disposes discrepant materials in accordance with established procedures.
- Monitors and reports low/short inventory levels.
- Maintains clean work center.
- Adheres to and promotes all safety rules and requirements.
- Flexibility to move between work centers without continual instructions
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements Include:
- 6 months relevant experience or training.
- Basic mathematical and computer skills
- Ability to read basic blueprints
- Ability to speak and read basic English
- Ability to use small hand tools (screw drivers, wrenches, hammers).
- Ability to communicate and work with others.
- Ability to differentiate among colors used in visual inspection.
With over 25 years of Award Winning Service in the California Market, Kimco has placed over 20,000 associates with employers in Southern California. It's this dedication that makes Kimco Staffing Service your premier California employment connection!