3rd Shift: 9:00pm to 5:30am, plus OT
Location:Santa Ana, CA.
Under the direction of the Supervisor, will plan and set up CNC lathes including live tool and fourth axis to make precision parts.
- Use our network to schedule jobs and transfer programs to a varietyof CNC machines: adjust programs and tools to conform to prints
- Inspect parts to print including both dimensional and visual requirements
- Complete all required documentation for the job and shop floor paperwork
- Maintain required tooling supplies
- Other duties as assignedby Supervisor
Who may be considered:
- Must have familiarity with Mazak programming software
- Proficiency with measuring and inspection tools
- Strong math and problem solving skills
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Effective verbal and writtencommunicationskills
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen and Criminal Background Check
To Apply:All interested and qualified candidates are asked to respond to this posting and call Kimco Staffing at 949-757-4600 today!
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!