Title: Order Puller
Hours: 3pm - 11:30 pm
Under the directions of the supervisor, pulls and stores material into pickable locations to satisfy work orders. Supplies materials for the production lines and performs cycle count activities. Sorts and salvages returned or rejected materials. Maintains daily transactions for material transfers
- Basic reading and mathematical skills
- Ability to read and write alpha-numeric identification numbers and use RF Scanner to pull orders
- Ability to use manual pallet jack and other material handling equipment
- Capable of continuously lifting and or moving up to 10lbs, frequently lifting and or moving up to 20lbs. Occasionally lifting and or moving up to 35 lbs with or without assistance
- Frequent use of ladders
- Requires continual standing/walking
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration or call us at 949-757-4600.
Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while "Changing lives, One Job at a Time." We have won Best Of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.