Job Title: Forklift Operator - Stand Up
Pay:$15.90 1-8:30pm plus OT
Company Overview:Our client who is a producer and distributor of baked goods is looking for a 2nd shift Forklift Driver in the city of Irvine
The Forklift will be responsible for the following:
Requirements for the Forklift Driver :
- Operates stand-up forklift to move ingredients/products from trucks, shipping & receiving docks and storage locations.
- Responsible for loading the mixing platform with raw ingredients to be used for daily production.
- Performs and records counts as requested by inventory control, warehouse supervisor and management.
- Verifies lot code numbers, product type and quantity of each load incoming and outgoing moved using scanning gun or warehouse computers.
- Steel Toed shoes
- Must adhere to GMP's
- 1-2 Years Stand Up forklift experience
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable lifting and moving up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to work 7 days a week with a rotating schedule and 1-2 days off
Call to Action: Call us at 949-757-4600 or apply on line 949betterjob.com
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities