Pay: $15.00 per hour
Under the direction of the Supervisor, assembles, inspects, tests, and packages finished product in one or more assigned work centers. Inspects to verify quality of the item (finish, scratch marks and dings). Completes paperwork for replacements parts and to close work orders. Maintains a clean workbench and area.
· 6 months relevant experience or training.
· Basic mathematical and computer skills
· Ability to read basic blueprints
· Ability to speak and read basic English
· Ability to use small hand tools (screw drivers, wrenches, hammers).
· Ability to communicate and work with others.
· Ability to differentiate among colors used in visual inspection.
To apply: Email your resume for consideration or call us at 949-757-4600.
Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while "Changing lives, One Job at a Time." We have won Best Of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.