Job Title: Shipping Clerk
Location: Santa Ana
Company Overview: Growing manufacturing company located in Santa Ana.
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
The Shipping Clerk will be responsible for the following:
- Accurately pick assigned orders on a daily basis using RF scanning equipment.
- Report inaccuracy in inventory levels and stock shelves with product as needed.
- Pack product to prevent shipping damage and perform daily cycle counts.
- Adhere to and promote all company safety rules and requirements.
- Meet established production standards for the department on a consistent manner in one of the following areas: picking, packing or stocking inventory.
- Willingness to perform multiple functions of the department.
Qualifications for the Shipping Clerk:
- 6 months to 1 year of previous shipping or picking experience.
- RF Scanner experience preferred.
- Ability to speak and read basic English
- Possess good business skills and the ability to follow procedures.
- Ability to work well independently and with others.
- Maintain good attendance
Call to Action: Call to Action: Call us at 949-757-4600 or apply on line 949betterjob.com
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities