Job Title: 1st Shift Production Lead
Location: Santa Ana
Company Overview: Growing manufacturing company located in Santa Ana.
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
The 1st Shift Production Lead will be responsible for the following:
- Monitors, coordinates, and assigns activities within area of responsibility and notifies the Supervisor of potential issues.
- Maintains steady daily flow of sales orders/work orders from printed runs.
- Provides on-the-job training of department process, order pulling, stock movements, material handling, equipment, and safety.
- Oversees employee activities and performs, general warehouse duties.
- Upholds inventory accuracy by supporting audits, cycle counts, process improvements, and any other form of process improvement.
- Adheres to and promotes all company safety rules and requirements
- Communicates employee concerns and recommendations to management.
- Leads employees by providing proper instruction, materials, and tools.
- Ensures company objectives are being met by employees.
Qualifications for the 1st Shift Production Lead:
- Bilingual in Spanish
- 1-2 years of experience in a leadership capacity preferred.
- Previous warehouse experience with specialized functions.
- Knowledge of Syteline or equivalent ERP system.
- Ability to plan, organize, and direct warehouse work.
- Ability to learn and apply department processes under time constraints.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- 2 – 3 years of experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Exceptional follow through and dependability a must.
Call to Action: Call to Action: Call us at 949-757-4600 or apply on line 949betterjob.com
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities