We are currently recruiting for a Facilities Maintenance for our client in San Pedro.
- Respond to maintenance issues, follow-up with residents and office staff, and handle routine issues for appliances, pools, and building upkeep
- Be a valuable member of the maintenance team, and be responsible for checking, troubleshooting, and making routine repairs
- Resolve any maintenance issues including: appliances, air conditioning, heating, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, pools, and other building items
- Responsible for compliance with all OSHA regulations and any applicable laws in your area, regarding health, safety, or environment, as well as budget and key control
- Work directly and consistently with residents to analyze and resolve issues
- Resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner, with a sense of urgency and customer focus
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 6+ years facilities maintenance with building and property reparis.
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Basic Computer skills, including proficiency in MS Word, and Excel.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of building codes and quality aspects of building maintenance.
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Finger prints and health examination clearance required.
- Ability to pass a background check and have a valid CA DL and clean driving record.
- Work overtime as needed.
Hours: Monday through Friday 9 AM - 5:30 PM with flexibility for overtime as needed
Pay Rate $19 per hour
Possible temp to hire opportunity
Please send your resume to Leslie at Lramirez@kimco.com
Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California. We offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Las year we filled more than 20,000.