Industry: Pipping supply company
Job Title: Telemarketer
Location & Shift: Kearny Mesa, CA - 1st Shift
Hours: TBA - due to part-time hours
Pay/Job Title: $20.00-$22.00
- Work directly with automatic phone dialer system to develop and cultivate existing and potential customers.
- Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from prepared scripts that provide accurate information about company products and services.
- Contacts businesses or individuals by telephone in order to solicit sales of products and services provided by the company
- Obtains information from existing or potential customers about their product usage.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Conduct customer or market surveys in order to obtain information regarding existing or potential customers and follow-up on survey information.
- Attend scheduled training to improve skill set.
- Record customer details and enter data received from existing and potential customers into a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software program
- Helps maintain customer and prospect databases.
- Maintain business confidentiality relative to business interests and strategy, personnel, pricing, promotion, customer lists, financial reports, systems, and methods of distribution.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people
- Work and interacts with all employees, customers and vendors in a way that models and supports the company values.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and practices.
- BA/BS degree required
- Must pass a Pre-Employment Drug Test/ Physical & Background Check
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Demonstrate good decision-making ability and exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to learn CRM software program
Please apply today!!