Kimco Staffing in Lake Forest in conjuction with PHENOMENAL customer in South Orange County needs YOU!!!
Do you love meeting people? Do you have a passion for Social Media? If so, we have your next career move.
Seeking Marketing Coordinator.
Pay up to $24 DOE
- Manage updates to literature such as, sell sheets, catalogs, and price lists from creating redlines to producing the final printed product. Manage literature ordering website by monitoring inventory, and ensuring the content on the website is current and in stock.
- Coordinate the sourcing, ordering and tracking of shipments of all displays, give-away’s, apparel, displays. Maintain inventory of all items.
- Manage all booth and trade show materials, from design of graphics, to production of the materials, to facilitating shipping and tracking. Maintain inventory of all items.
- Develop social media strategy with Channel Marketing Manager and Brand Marketing, execute strategy, and maintain all profiles, post creative and engaging posts that stay true to the voice and brand.
- Maintain cloud based digital asset management system by receiving and responding to requests as soon as possible and as friendly and professionally as possible, as well as ensuring all collateral are up to date with the latest revisions.
- Provide support for Sales team and customers by completing product information spreadsheets.
- Work with eCommerce Sales Manager in ensuring SEO properties are updated and analyzed including keyword research.
- Update planogram room with current layouts of customer set ups as needed.
- Process, and track all marketing department invoices.
- Ad hoc projects as they arise, and other responsibilities as assigned.
- Reports to Channel Marketing Manager while working closing with Graphic Designers and the rest of Brand Marketing, and the Sales team in order to achieve department and company initiatives.
- BA/BS degree required, emphasis in communications or marketing preferred.
- At least 2-3 years of related marketing experience required.
If you are ready to interview next week, please email resume to email@example.com