Medical HR Generalist
Location: San Jose, CA
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: $25.00 to $35.00 (DOE)
Duration:3 months to cover LOA (possible T-H)
Scheduled Shift: Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM
MediQuest is seeking a responsible HR Generalist (Temporary LOA) to provide support for a multi-specialty clinic located in San Jose, CA. The HR Generalist will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities to include implementation of HR services with emphases on policy and procedure and law.
Our ideal candidate will have previous Medical/Healthcare experience in an HR Generalist role. The ideal candidate must be able to maintain strict confidentiality, be a quick learner, detail-oriented, and have experience working independently. The role also requires strong professional skills in general organization and task management, oral and written communication, and time management. This person must have professional appearance and maintain proper business etiquette.
- Acts as initial point of contact on employee relations
- Manage employee relations issues and ensure concerns are properly identified, reported & resolved
- Stays up to date on state and federal laws regarding Human Resources
- Understands company goals and review and recommend changes to policies as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in HR within a Hospital or Clinic
- Develops and administers various human resources plan and procedures for all company personnel
- Strong working knowledge of state and federal laws related to Human Resources functions
- Possess working knowledge of all human resources areas including California state and Federal employment laws
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Team-player Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work with ability to work with multiple departments, employees, and clients
- Ensures human resources strategies align with organizational business goals
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Program planning and implementation skills.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to use independent judgment to manage and impart confidential information.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Must be a self-starter and a quick learner.
- Ability to organize, plan, and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in using a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite, and a working knowledge of HR information systems.
- Critical Evaluation
- Ethical Practice
- HR Expertise