Company Overview: Recognized leader in the design and manufacture of packaging machinery used for liquid and semi-liquid products is seeking for a Conventional Machinist to join their team!
Benefits Offered:Vacation, Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Vision Insurance, Long-term Disability Insurance, 401(k) Benefit Program, Tuition Reimbursement
Hours are 7:00 AM- 3:30 PM, M-F with the possibility to work overtime as required.
Pay is $16.00-17.50 per hour DOE.
Job Type: Full time Temp to Hire
Job Requirements for the Conventional Machinist position:
- Working knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Skilled in running a centerless grinder
- Additional experience using one or more of the following tools: Lathe, milling machine, drill press, and vertical/horizontal cut off saw.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all activities involving fabricating, inspecting, deburring parts for capital equipment machinery.
- Computes with machine indexing and settings for specified dimension and base reference points.
- Studies blue prints, work orders, or machining instructions to determine product dimensions, tooling, and to plan operational sequence.
- Sets up and operates centerless grinder, vertical mill, surface grinder, hone or engine lathe to perform machining operations such as turning, boring, reaming, milling angles and contours.
- Sets and adjusts speed, feeds and depth of cut to machine parts to specifications set forth in blueprints and drawings.
- Will conduct first article inspections on all parts and operations being performed in the machine shop.
How to Apply: Call us at 951-686-3800 or apply on line
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities