Direct or temp to possible hire
Pay rate is $20.00 -$25.00 per hour based on experience.
The shift is 7:00 am start time / 30 min unpaid meal / = 3:30 pm end time Monday - Friday.
Location : RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, CA
- Analyze and follow mechanical blueprints and specifications
- Mounting, installing, aligning, and securing tools, attachments, fixtures, and work-pieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Calculating machine speed and feed ratios and the size and position of cuts
- Modify cutting programs to account for problems encountered during operation and save modified programs
- Assisting in other production tasks
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949-855-0300
- Completed NTMA CNC Machinist Certification or college/trade program is a plus
- Comfortable using optic equipment
- Basic skills in reading blueprints and strong math skills
- Basic knowledge of machine tool repair and maintenance
- Fundamental knowledge of machining practices
- CNC Gang Tool Lathe experience a plus
- Ability to communicate
About Kimco:"With over 25 years of award winning service in the California market, Kimco Staffing specializes in office professionals, accounting operation, technical staffing, medical staffing, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled over 22,000 positions."