Summary of Primary Functions:
The Warranty Associate assists the Warranty Lead with communicating with vendors and customers about warranty claims. Manages the warranty process and maintains customer and vendor warranty claims. Other related duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Show our customers the love at every opportunity!
- Communicates with customers regarding their warranty claims.
- Manages and monitors the various stages of a warranty claim, taking the necessary action to close-out the claim.
- Regularly communicates with customers and vendors regarding claims using email, phone, and chat feature.
- Physically & virtually moves inventory to demo/warranty/destroy warehouse.
- Collaborates with vendors and customers to arrange return/repair/warranty work.
- Collaborates with various departments to ensure completion of warranty claims while projecting teamwork to achieve the goals with Operations/Service Department.
- Maintains product in appropriate system allocation within Microsoft D365.
- Receive and send repaired/replaced goods to customers.
- Provides an environment of support and teamwork to achieve common goals within the Operations Department
- Other tasks as needed.
- High school diploma
- Exceptional customer service mindset and attitude
- Familiar with Microsoft Office software suite
- Previous experience in a warranty service role is a plus
- Adaptability - Demonstrates flexibility with change.
- Organization Effectively manages time and the workspace. Balances conflicting priorities to manage workflow, ensure completion of essential projects and meets critical deadlines.
- Proactive Anticipation of Needs Addresses problems and acts to prevent them. Utilizes analytical skills and broad understanding of the business to effectively interpret needs.
- Communication Listens to understand the needs; speaks with confidence using clear and concise language, produces well thought-out professional correspondence that is free from grammatical and spelling errors.
- Service Oriented Interacts professionally with leaders, clients, vendors and team members. Promptly responds to requests with accuracy and a courteous demeanor.
- Team Player Works as a competent member of the team, willing to provide back-up support for others.
- Computer/Technical Savvy Is proficient in using standard office equipment. Demonstrates advanced proficiency by adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills.
- Judgement Exhibits sound judgement and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction. Swiftly refers problems/issues to the appropriate person when necessary.
- Initiative Works effectively while asking for direction when needed.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure