Growing architectural firm focused on educational, medical, public use and retail facilities has immediate openings for experienced Project Leader/Job Captains in the Temecula area.
In this important role, you will be responsible for managing small projects in all phases.
Will assist in architectural problem solving and collaborate with Project Manager in preparing budget and schedules, and in monitoring adherence to work plan. Interact with consultants and agencies. Ability to work with a team on larger projects.
• Education: Architectural degree from an accredited university or equivalent demonstrated proficiency.
• Experience: 5+ years experience in production and coordination of documents in all phases of architectural practice desired.
• 2+ years of Revit experience.
• Possess knowledge of drawing setup, layers, plotting/publishing, dimensions, families, attributes, purge/audit/recover, and back up files and view templates.
• Prepare complex plans, elevations and details under guidance of supervisor.
• Demonstrate CAD competency in advance commands of editing requirements, drawings set up for any type of project, management and use of all CAD files and resolution of any related CAD issues
• Understand technical terminology of the architectural and construction industry.
• SketchUp desirable but not required.
• DSA experience is a plus.
• Support the design team and ensure that the design intent is followed through all phases.
• Proficient in the documentation of project design in CAD such as three-dimensional modeling, product, or material research.
• Ability to professionally communicate both verbally and in writing to give assignments to office support staff, consultants and vendors.
• Estimate hours for assigned tasks and finish tasks within agreed-upon budged hours for the task.
• Coordinate projects with team members and consultants for conflicts and discrepancies.
• Correspond effectively with consultants for CAD files and minor directives.
• Ability to work with a team on larger projects