About the Job
We have an exciting opportunity for a Managed Staffing Specialist at our client location in Redlands, California. As a Managed Staffing Specialist, you will have the opportunity to make a difference by utilizing proactive recruiting techniques, sourcing and screening talent to fill immediate openings. Using exemplary customer service, Managed Staffing Specialists will strengthen relationships with our client and candidates to understand their staffing needs.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Attract applicants and complete the interview process including assessments and references
- Daily communication with client and candidates to maintain relationships and build knowledge of needs and opportunities
- Creative sourcing techniques to attain top talent
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local government laws and guidelines, as well as all Kimco policies and procedures, with respect to hiring and selection of candidates
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of Kimco paperwork
- Document in temporary employees files all information pertaining to job performance, workers’ compensation claims, and unemployment issues
- Utilize Company system to track and document as appropriate
What You Need to be Successful
- Minimum of a 4 year college degree or 5 years of full-time work experience.
- 0-2 years successful business experience in staffing or related industry.
- 2-3 years recruiting experience preferred.
- Able to multi-task
- Proficiency in the use and operation of a computer system and software.
- Bilingual (Spanish speaking)
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Please email your resume as an MS Word or PDF attachment to email@example.com