We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing materials, picking, packing and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
General Labor Skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift up to 25 LBS
- MUST be reliable and have good attendance
- Must have a flexible schedule
- be able to work OT and weekends
Call 909-335-8595 to have an over the phone interview.