Job Title: Forklift Operator (with Experience operating the Sit-down, Stand-up Reach and Cherry Picker forklifts) MUST DRIVE ALL 3
Forklift Operator Pay: $14.50
Shifts Available:2nd shift (3:00 pm-11:30 pm) Please note start times may vary based on business needs. The Forklift Operator will potentially carry out all driving and manual activities such as pulling freight from stock, staging orders to the dock, offloading inbound containers, loading outbound trailers, putting merchandise away in the dedicated location from inbound containers, general pallet movements and any other duties determined by the Supervisor or Manager. All candidates will need to have high attention to detail. They should also have the ability to work well without direction following safety protocols.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Loads, unloads, moves, stacks and stages products and materials using power or manual equipment operating the equipment in a safe and efficient manner following defined work methods and procedures.
• May be responsible for assisting the offloading crew in pulling off products or pallets from Inbound Containers.May need to pull and physically lift products or pallets to assist the offloading crew to palletize merchandise.
Efficiently stacks and stores the merchandise in the designated area.
• Must be able to use a RF Gun and follow location instructions.
• Will need to load outbound containers in the required time frame per carrier/vendor instructions. All freight will need to be verified and accurately counted before being loaded onto an outbound container
•Experienced operating a sit-down, Stand-up reach, and Cherry Picker (order picker). Will need to be certified and proficient on all three types of forklifts.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as packing slips, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Must be able to perform basic math skills such as addition, subtraction, and multiplication.
• Must be able to understand basic directions written in English.
• Able to successfully pass a background and drug screen.
• Present documents to prove identity and eligibility to work in the U.S.Physical Demands: The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms, and occasionally stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
TEXT "PTRedlands" to 951-485-1650- a recruiter will call you back to do an over the phone interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.50 /hourBenefits available: Medical, Dental, Vision and ask about our "$50 Referral Bonus Program"!