Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Pay: $24-$28 per hour depending on experience
Schedule: M-F 6 AM- 2:30 PM plus Overtime as needed
Location: Rancho Dominguez, CA
Company Overview: Great opportunity to work directly with a stable and growing company.
Job Type: Direct Hire
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Pay
- 10 Paid Holidays (Including your Birthday)
The Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for the following:
Electrical Troubleshooting, Repair and Maintenance
- Electrical - Knowledge of circuits, programmable logic controllers (PLCs – not programming but basic understanding), sensors, switches, including their connectivity to mechanical systems, uses, repair and troubleshooting.
- Trace electrical circuits, following diagrams, and conduct tests with circuit testers and other equipment to locate shorts and grounds.
- Troubleshoots, adjusts, and repairs all electrical equipment, components, transducers, and complex timing and inspection devices.
Mechanical Repair and Maintenance
- Replace worn and defective parts such as switches, bearings, transmissions, belts, gears, circuit boards, or defective wiring.
- Disassemble machines so that problems can be diagnosed, and repairs can be made.
- Reassemble equipment after repairs are made, adjusting and cleaning and lubricating parts as needed.
- Observe and examine machines during operation to detect specific malfunctions such as loose parts or leaking fluid.
- Test and examine air pipelines and equipment to locate leaks and faulty connections, and to determine the pressure and flow of air.
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 3 years’ experience in the maintenance field
- Ability to prioritize and organize daily tasks and long-term projects
- Mechanical - Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of electronic systems and machining
- Ability to solder and weld
- Ability to use, or learn to use new tools necessary for unique machines
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English as it relates to the job and safety regulations
- Focus on safety
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to bend while performing mechanical tasks
- Ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Previous experience with sewing machine repair
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Leslie at firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities