Job Title: Lab Technician
Pay: $15 per hour
Schedule: 1st & 2nd shift rotating
Location: Rancho Dominguez, CA
Company Overview: Great opportunity to work with a stable and growing company .
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Benefits: Health benefits provided once hired by company.
The Lab Technician will be responsible for the following:
- Safety and Housekeeping
- Product Quality and Consulting
- Technical Training and Development
- Problem Resolution
- Color Displays (chips, films, press-outs, etc.)
- High school graduate or GED equivalency.
- One year of experience working with colorants in plastics or one year experience with mixing and compounding is a plus.
- Above average color perception based on Munsell Color Vision Test
- Ability to calculate fractions, percentages, and other arithmetic operations.
- Ability to operator lab scales and other laboratory equipment
- Reports to the Lab Shift Supervisor & Lab Manager
- Must be able to work rotating Shifts, 1st and 2nd
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Juan at email@example.com in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities