Leading Manufacturer in the Compton area is currently hiring forskilled Industrial Mechanic to join their team. If you enjoy working for acompany who specializes in customer innovation, then this may be theopportunity for you!
Up to $35
M-F 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Working in a manufacturing environment to provide support onmanufacturing equipment & maintenance projects through machine repair,preventative maintenance, and plant projects in a manner consist with companymission, principles, and values.
- Safety Implementation
- Equipment Management
- Information Management
- Interdepartmental Communication
KNOWLEDGEAND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Performing work requiring knowledge of motor controls, troubleshooting, electrical schematics, blue prints, including electronic theory and principles
- Proficient at replacing and installing electrical components such as heaters, relays, switches, motors, circuit breakers, power wiring, conduit, and sensors
- Proficient at working with voltages, including 480 VAC, 277 VAC, 120 VAC, volt controls, and 24 VDC controls
- Able to lift 55 lbs.
- Technical school or apprenticeship is a skilled is preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5 years of manufacturing experience is preferred