Your local Kimco Staffing Ontario Branch needs you!
A GREAT manufacturing company is seeking an experienced Test Technician to join their team.
Schedule: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday overtime if necessary
Pay Rate: $17.00 to $18.00 per hour depending on experience.
Location: Inland Empire
Business casual,Friday is jean day,Temp to Hire
Vacation,Medical / Dental / Life
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Check weekly and monthly notifications generated by the calibration tracking database
- Ensures all measurement, test, and diagnostic equipment are recalled from work areas from multiple departments and buildings
- Works with approved service providers to obtain current pricing and scheduling information
- Generates internal requisitions and coordinates with Purchasing department to obtain PO’s for calibration and repair services
- Ensures delivery of equipment and scheduling of calibration services
- Upon receipt, reviews all calibration reports for accuracy and completeness
- Ensures databases and records are updated accordingly and equipment is redistributed to their respective departments.
- Create calibration datasheets, with minimal supervision, based upon instrument specifications and approved calibration procedures.
- Maintains all records and calibration history both electronically and hard copy
- Maintains Stamp Traceability Log(s)
- Ensures timely completion of ESD workstation preventive maintenance and calibration checks
- Participates in lab and internal audits, as needed
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration,follow up with a phone call 909-390-9881
"Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while"Changing lives, One Job at a Time".We have won Best of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last10years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms."