Well-established distribution facility near Ontario Mills is hiring a professional Payroll Manager who can hit the ground running!
Great opportunity to join a growing company and launch your career to the next level.
Position will be working at the company headquarters located in Ontario, CA andwill involve working in the office daily ( this is not a remote or hybrid position).
In this crucial role, you will be the "go to person" for all things payroll. It is a hands on position, running full cycle payroll from beginning to end for approximately 150 employees.
Responsibilities include solely managing the entire payroll process ( no direct reports).There is an individual to assist with timesheet collection and to serve as a backup when needed.Main Duties:
- Complete payroll process management
- Hands on full cycle payroll from start to finish
- Maintaining up to date knowledge on payroll law changes
- Extensive reporting in Excel
- Taxes, garnishments,401k, including all reporting
- Quarterly reporting
- Using a Kronos based system
- 5500 report
- Bachelors Degree OR Certified Payroll Professional Certification
- 5+ years experience in payroll or HR
- Current payroll law and compliance knowledge
- Excellent Excel skills including Pivot tables, V-lookups
- Experience implementing payroll internal controls and processes
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Kronos or SAAS HR experience helpful (but can be learned)