Growing distribution facility near Ontario Mills has immediate opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to add to their team!
This is a full time, permanent position located in Ontario, CA. Position will work on site, this is not a remote position.Summary:
- Support company ERP and Supply Chain / Logistics software; train end-users on effective use of ERP and Supply Chain software.
- Maintain the ERP system through implementation of system modifications, updates, and new releases.
- Troubleshoot and corrects system issues.
- Anticipate future network needs, define and implement long-term technology goals.
- Serve as resource for advice on hardware, software, or service purchases.
- Help develop project plans, budgets, and risk assessments.
- Administers security at the system and user levels to include documenting appropriate permissions and approvals, ETL logins, basic login and navigation training.
- Create instruction and training materials for staff on new implemented processes.
- Web Site development including static public-facing websites and dynamic ERP-integrated private sites.
- Database administration in MS SQL, MySQL, and IBM Universe
- Support VMWare and Hyper-V virtualized environment.
- Maintain system uptime; manage disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Help Desk support (limited to higher level needs for business processes and improvements)
- Experience inDev Ops w/ERP Software
- Backend Experience in Basic and Universe software development
- Experience supporting Epicor Eclipse (formerly Activant Eclipse)
- ERP Distribution Software
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
- Timely project management and have the ability to lead technical direction
- Experience in Supply Chain Management software or distribution
- Knowledge of Wholesale Distribution operations
- Experience in networking, VOIP, LAN/WAN, firewall, IP routing, email systems, and enterprise security
- Understanding of infrastructure and virtualization:Enterprise Firewall, Windows Servers, Red Hat Enterprise Server, VMWare, Hyper-V, Microsoft Exchange MySQL, Unitrends, Shoretel VoIP System, Meraki AP, and Barracuda Security appliances.
- Experience developing responsive websites in Coldfusion ,.NET and Python.
- Willingness to learn new programs and technologies