Customer Service Analyst needed to join a growing distribution company located near Ontario Mills in Ontario, California.
This is a full time, permanent position with an established company. Great opportunity with competitive salary and benefits package.
This position will work with Specialty Accounts and will involve processing all customer relations, including order entry, follow-up, and logistics management.
Also, will work closely with internal stakeholders to manage inventory levels, analyze vendor pricing, and generate reports to support the department's goals.
- Coordinate and process all customer relations through daily contact via email and phone
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry of incoming orders and customer follow-up
- Manage logistics for incoming vendor shipments and maintain optimal inventory levels
- Analyze vendor pricing and purchase products from 10-20 vendors, balancing inventory levels and expiration dates
- Generate and format reports using various software programs
- Manage new vendor entry, specialty vendor pricing updates and inputting new products
- Set up new vendors as needed then coordinating with IT Dept. and buyers
- Enter forecasted customer product usage in Excel and adjust projections as needed
- Previous customer service experience a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Excel skills required, (test required)
- Experience managing high email volume and group email
- Data entry experience with10-key required
- ERP experience is a must
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- Some college is preferred
- Purchasing/vendor management experience highly desired
Schedule: Monday through Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm and Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm
Salary Range: $48,000.00 - $52,000.00 annually