Specialty Division Account Specialist
Full Time: M-TH 8:00AM to 4:30PM F 7:30AM to 4:00PM
Must be polished and professional / business writing sample/ basic excel/ typing required.
This person will be responsible for maintaining and establishing relationships with customers.
The specialty division services our research and exotic animal diets, therefore, they are working with doctors, researchers, scientists, veterinarians, animal nutritionist, for accounts such as San Diego Zoo, Wild Animal Park, Sea World, Stanford, Berkeley, UCLA, USC, etc... These are professional accounts that are very specific and require individual treatment per customer needs.
Call Sheet Information- Maintain updates of call sheet information as it occurs (daily), confirm information with customers.
· All changes in credit card, billing and shipping information is communicated to appropriate Departments (i.e. Accounting and Routing)
· New Accounts – Following Steps
o New account has been added to call sheets
o Contact information has been added to mailing list
o Introduction email has been sent and customer has been provided delivery day, account number, ordering policies and procedures
o Purchasing has been notified on Expected usage
· Existing Accounts- Ensure Customers complete and update all pertinent forms such as: Custom Housed Product Form, Plastic Pallet memorandum and Information Sheets
Customer Relations through Daily Contact via email and phone
· Be knowledgeable on product information, recommendations and options.
· Customer Pick-ups, returns and credits.
· Process incoming phone, fax and email orders – timely and accurately.
· Enter orders on Ship List
· Review and clean Eclipse Queues.
· Communicate changes in customer needs to appropriate departments.
· Respond to customer requests, questions, and complaints within same business day – keep Supervisor appraised of out of the ordinary situations.
· Monitor and Track usage for Specific Items for Customers in Excel (excel required)
· Notify appropriate Departments of changes in Customer usage
· Investigate, Communicate, Resolve, Record
· Respond immediately to any customer complaint and obtain all pertinent information.
Specialty Division Team
· Provide support in notifying customers and tracking of RSVP on events
· Team effort by providing support requested by President or Specialty Division Manager
· Assist Customers with Test Diet questions, calculate pricing and processing of orders
· Ensure Test Diet data is scanned and saved for monthly TestDiet reconciliation
Process UPS tickets and direct shipments based on customer needs and requirements
Please submit resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs.