This Corporation has been around more than 100 years. A recognized world leader in the design, development and manufacture of integrated military life support systems. They are the world’s largest supplier of aircrew and tank crew helmets.PURPOSE (Brief, concise statement of expected results: the reason the position exists):
Now hiring experienced (Fabricator) near Ontario Airport.
This position would work our alternative workweek of 9/80.
Accomplishes various production assembly functions that vary in complexity.
1 - 2 years experience in a production environment or equivalent preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (These are things the candidate should possess prior to being hired, i.e., computer skills):
- Analytical/Problem solving skills
- Production Processes (Composite Molding, Surface Preparation, Painting, Assembly, etc.)
- Experience with sewing leather by hand
- Machining processes (milling, drilling, grinding, cutting, etc.)
- Composite molding processes (Wet lay-up, pre-preg, resin, etc)
- Mechanical Measurement and Instrumentation skills
- Oral and written Communication skills
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES (List the essential functions of the position, i.e., what incumbent is required to do, not how it is done):
- Starts up and shuts down equipment in line with company safety procedures for equipment under power and OSHA requirements
- Identifies sub assemblies per drawings
- Assembles or reworks sub assemblies and components in accordance with written or verbal instruction
- Maintains production equipment through proper cleaning and care
- Ensures appearance and condition standards for quality are met for end product as well as all subassemblies and components
- Uses assembly fixtures, hand tools, gauges, measuring devices, and Test equipment
- Builds Helmet systems and other complex sub assemblies
- Please submit resume in Microsoft Word format to email@example.com and follow up with a phone call 909-390-9881
About Kimco Staffing Services
With 30+ years of award-winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 16,000 jobs.