Growing manufacturing facility in Placentia has immediate opening for an experienced Metal Stamping Maintenance Electrician. In this important role, you will be responsible for completing assigned maintenance work orders and applying safe shop procedures to keep production running smoothly. You will perform daily, monthly quarterly and annual maintenance on designated shop equipment.
- Keeps workplace in a clean condition, and participates in any required action taken to make the work environment clean and safe.
- Follows verbal instructions given by management, supervisor, or peers
- Scheduling & recording maintenance activities.
- Records quantity, time, operator ID# in Job Traveler at completion.
- Can log on to JobBoss and accurately input required information
- Delegates appropriately, trains co-workers and oversees the work of other technicians.
- 10+ years of experience in metal stamping
- Experienced using punch presses equipped with programmable controllers and coil feeders
- Communicates, reads and understands English,
- Experience using JobBoss
- Able to read and understand blueprints, electrical diagrams, press charts, and equipment manuals.
- Perform basic mathematical computations
- Skilled in use of Saw, Mill, Grinding and Polishing machines
- Performs mechanical & electrical repair activities
- Competently operates lifting equipment