A large distributor of automotive parts and accessories is currently looking for an experienced Machine Shop Helper. If you have a passion for classic cars and are looking to grow your skills, apply now before it's too late!Position: Machine Shop Helper
Shift: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday - Friday
Pay: $15.00 p/hJob description:
The machine shop helper will be responsible for assisting the machine shop by performing deburring of tools and parts, tube cutting and bending, assist with preventative maintenance as needed, and count and sort parts and pieces.Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of related experience in a machine shop environment.
- Experience using a manual press machine preferred, but not required.
- Familiar with deburring tools/parts.
- Comfortable working in a noisy machine shop environment.
- Ability to stand, walk, up to 8 hours a day with heavy lifting as needed.
How to apply: Please submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while"Changing lives, One Job at a Time."We have won Best Of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.
Keywords: Machine shop, machines, utility worker, debur, deburring, tools, sanding