Data Entry ClerkShift:
8:00 am to 5:00 pmPay:
$13.00-$15.00 p/h, DOE
The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for entering and reviewing detailed information into various computer based systems while also assisting with other miscellaneous clerical tasks.Requirements:
How to apply:
- Minimum 2 years of heavy data entry/order entry experience.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and type a minimum of 55 WPM.
- Background in automotive industry is preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to work overtime every other Saturday.
- Must pass pre-employment background check and drug test.
Submit your resume in a Word format.About Kimco:Kimco has been providing award-winning staffing services since 1986. With branch offices and on-site locations throughout California, we offer flexible employment options through our specialized practices: office professionals, technical support, accounting operations, and industrial staffing. Last year we filled more than 20,000 jobs!