Job Title: Vendor Compliance Analyst
Pay: $60-$70 K
Location: Perris, CA
Company Overview:Leading distributer of herbal supplements located in Perris Ca!
TheVendor Compliance Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinate and execute the vendor relationship compliance management program, assisting with development and dissemination of supplier procedure manuals, guidelines, controls and reporting
- Act as a point of contact for vendor related training and onboarding, questions and issues as assigned.Provide appropriate ideas and solutions related to opportunities for process improvement, problem resolution, EDI, service and/or documentation requirements and vendor delivery performance
- Manage and maintain strategic relationships with vendor partners through analysis, reporting and projects as assigned
- Provide thought, analysis and reporting an enterprise level in order to identify and assess inherent supplier risks and work with key stakeholders to produce controls minimizing residual risk to our company
- Monitor, manage and report key performance indicators (KPI’s) to ensure supply chain indices and service level agreements are being achieved by the vendor
- Participate in quarterly business review meetings internally to discuss vendor relationships, KPI’s and review strategic initiatives
- Develop systems for tracking the evaluation and qualification of vendors, maintaining an approved vendor database and tracking system
Qualifications for theVendor Compliance Analyst:
- Strong computer skills, proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.Sequel desired
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong mathematical / statistical abilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience required, preferably in an e-commerce environment.
- Purchasing and Vendor Relationship and Compliance or directly related role with equivalent responsibilities required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred, or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.APICS Membership and participation encouraged.Certified CPIM, CFPIM, or CSCP desired.
Call to Action: Call us at 951-686-3800 or apply on line
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities