Job Title: QA Inspector
Pay Rate: $15 per hour
Schedule: M-F 4 AM- 7:00 PM (flexible schedule)
Location: Paramount, CA
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Great opportunity to work directly with a stable and growing company.
The Quality Inspector will be responsible for the following:
- Perform all workmanship inspection requirements for burrs, slivers, tool and machine marks, dimples, etc.
- Performs visual and dimensional inspection of parts, tight tolerance machined and manufactured parts, components, and materials using calibrated standards and equipment.
- Records dimensional checks per Work in Process Inspection Plan.
- Perform final inspection on parts received after outside processing.
- Reads and understand product drawings and specifications.
- Compares product with parts list, drawings, specifications or sample model to ensure completion of assembly.
- Rejects defective parts, marks type of defect on part or inspection tag, and prepares disposition paperwork.
- Performs incoming inspection of purchased parts and/or processes per inspection criteria.
- Verifies reeling orientation per drawing.
- Tests products, parts and material for defects.
- Use IQMS Quick Inspections to enter inspection data as required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business and technical procedures and documents in English.
- Ability to write simple instruction and record non conformities, reports and forms. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups, managers, and customers.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to walk and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- A sense of urgency, flexibility, adaptability to constant change, attention to details, follow through, and an attitude of service, cooperation, quality and continuous improvement in work processes and output.
- Ability to measure specified dimensions of product or material with hand held instruments and equipment, as necessary to verify to specifications.
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Juan at email@example.com in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities