Job Title: Machine Operator Technician
Pay: $16-$18 per hour depending on experience
Schedule: M-F 8 AM- 5 PM
Location: Paramount, CA
Company Overview: Great opportunity to work with a stable and growing company .
Job Type: Temp-to-Hire
Benefits: Health benefits provided once hired by company.
The Machine Operator Technician will be responsible for the following:
- Set up and operate diamond turning machine which cuts drums and plates to sub-micron tolerances.
- Make measurements to the nanometer range.
- Maintain clean work station area.
- Ensures accuracy of Research and Development timecards.
- Preparing and cleaning of optical components.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Good communication skills.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus
- Required HS Diploma or GED
- Basic Computer skills Word, Excel, etc.
Please call 562-946-2616 to apply or email your resume to Juan at email@example.com in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings
- Receive relevant communications and updates from our Recruiters
- Get connected with our Social network for job opportunities