Job Title: Control System Engineer
Salary: up to $90k/yr. depending on experience
Schedule: M-F 8 AM- 5 PM
Location: Paramount, CA
Company Overview: Great opportunity to work with a stable and growing company .
Job Type: Direct Hire
Benefits: Health benefits provided by company.
The Control System Engineer will be responsible for the following:
· Troubleshoot & correct control process problems in high volume manufacturing/industrial systems
· Install & commission industrial control systems
· Work with AC & DC drives & controls on roll-to-roll film equipment
· Work with Process Control personnel to develop and troubleshoot process control procedures
· Assist the Production Department by troubleshooting/fixing electronics on embossing equipment
· Obtain component information using online search engines and calling manufacturers.
· Work on multiple projects at a time
· Diagnose and locate drive, circuit, and equipment failures using test equipment, schematics, technical manuals and manufacturer recommendations
· Calibrate electrical or electronic equipment and instruments
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
· Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
· 8 years demonstrable hands-on experience building or troubleshooting manufacturing equipment
· 3 years experience successfully managing projects with teams of 1 to 2 engineers or technicians
· Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering
· Familiarity with VFD or DC motors and drives, 0.5 to 10 hp
· Familiarity with Parker SSD Drives
· PLC experience (AB, Siemens, Modicon), writing ladder logic and custom code
· Experience with HMIs, WonderWare, PanelView and Parker's DSE
· Networking experience including - EtherNet/IP, ControlNet, DeviceNet, FireWire
· Good communication, documentation and organizational skills
· Proficient with on-line searching, Microsoft Office Word and Excel
· Safely and comfortably work with 480VAC systems
· Must have good mechanical and electrical aptitude
· Skilled with multimeters, soldering irons, oscilloscopes, power supplies and other test equipment.
Please email your resume to Shannon at firstname.lastname@example.org in MS Word format.
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.