Industrial Maintenance Electrician . Direct Hire/Permanent ( NOT a contract).
$32 to $35/ hr. depending on experience
Our client in the San Fernando Valley is looking to hire a self-motivated and goal oriented Mechanic for their Pacoima plant.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of Electro-Mechanical Maintenance experience on automated machinery.
Knowledge of roll formers and punch presses is a big plus.
- Repairing critical equipment, performing preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Communicating accurately, concisely, and professionally with managers and production staff.
- Repair of production equipment from basic hydraulic equipment to complex automated machinery, performing both electrical and mechanical work.
- Must be able to troubleshoot pneumatic valves and controls.
- Must be open to acquiring new electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulics knowledge, as to stay current with technology.
- High school diploma/GED and 10+ years technical maintenance experience on automation PLC controls with industrial maintenance, mechanical, electronic systems and PC controls
- Must be willing to work overtime and holidays as needed.
- Bilingual Spanish
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of automated equipment.
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of roll-formers a big plus.
- Understands electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, fluid power and control systems.