Position: Machine Operator
Shift: 6:00am to 2:30pm plus over time, Monday - Friday
Pay: $16.00 p/hJob description:
The machinist will be responsible for performing deburring of tools and parts, tube cutting and bending, assist with preventative maintenance as needed, and count and sort parts and pieces.Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 6 months of related experience in a machine shop environment.
- Experience using a manual press machine preferred, but not required.
- Familiar with drilling, grinding and deburring tools/parts.
- Comfortable working in a noisy machine shop environment.
- Ability to stand, walk, up to 10 hours a day with heavy lifting as needed.
How to apply:Please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com
Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while"Changing lives, One Job at a Time."We have won Best Of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.
Keywords:Machine shop, machines, utility worker, debur, deburring, tools, sanding, grinding, machinist, cnc machine, cnc, press machine, drilling