Position:Facilities & Mail Room Coordinator
The role of the position is to ensure the proper completion of facilities maintenance activities and to support mailroom operations. This position assists in the performance of all facility maintenance issues specific to interior workspace, front desk, and mailroom operations (including shipping and receiving).
- Coordinates and ensures the completion of all Facilities related activities, as assigned by the Facilities Supervisor, Manager or Director.
- Keeps mailroom and storage area neat and free from clutter, maximizing safety and efficiency, while maintaining an aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Performs functions contained in Facilities E-Ticket requests in a timely and efficient manner to meet or exceed department goals and objectives.
- Coordinates the delivery and installation of office furniture and equipment as well as assisting in off-site equipment and furniture storage inventory.
- Coordinates temporary workspace arrangements during completion of office moves and construction projects.
- Supports and assists facilities management with electronic key card identification/ badge system and issue badges as necessary.
- Monitors daily meetings and calendars to ensure sufficient time is scheduled for set-ups and delivery of necessary equipment.
- Performs day porter activities and other maintenance as required.
- Sorts mail by appropriate department, including special drop boxes and/or other special requests in time to meet the morning mail run schedule.
- Logs, receives and delivers all UPS, Federal Express, Airborne, and other courier delivered packages in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensures that all shipments received are properly identified upon arrival, and that such items are logged and posted into CalOptima’s receiving database to enable prompt payment of invoices.
- Responsible for all shipping and receiving.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
Experience & Education:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1 year property/facilities maintenance and mailroom operations experience preferred.
- Driver’s license and vehicle, or other means of transportation, and acceptable driving record is required for some assignments.
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check and Education Verification required
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration.
About Kimco:Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while"Changing lives, One Job at a Time."We have won Best Of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last 10 years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.