Bilingual Administrative Assistant
Contract Opportunity (Maternity Leave)
Pay Range: Up to $22 per hour
This position is responsible for supporting office staff to ensure all administrative tasks are efficiently and effectively implemented. We are looking for someone with strong organizational and interpersonal skills who also has the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer phones in a professional manner and direct calls to appropriate persons or take detailed messages.
- Manage communication of information in and out of the office; type out correspondence letters, email, memos, etc., prepare office outgoing mail and packages.
- Assist in translating documents such as reports and emails from Supervisors from Spanish to English.
- Add new hire information received from HR and provide Operations manager of updated employee list.
- Collect daily job site photos received from emails and Foremen and save a copy into the data server.
- Copy daily work schedules and confirm with Operations Manager is there is a discrepancy in scheduling.
- Review Work Orders for outstanding plant orders and update pending plant orders and from work order list.
- Create tree trimming estimates in QuickBooks Pro+, obtain new quotes and cross reference previous quotes and invoices to customers.
- Manage vehicle maintenance log and inform General manager of schedule regular truck maintenance and collect truck mileage logs and OSHA safety checklist at the end of the month.
· Skills and Qualifications:
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish; able to speak, read and write
- Associate degree preferred or higher.
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced office environment
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- QuickBooks knowledge is a plus!
To Apply: Email your resume for consideration.
With 30 years of award winning service in California, Kimco offers flexible employment options including temporary, contract and direct hire through our specialized practices: office professionals, accounting operations, technical support and industrial staffing. Last year, we filled more than 22,000 jobs.