Kimco Staffing has a temp to hire opportunity for a Punch Press Operator.
- Full time
- Day shift: 7AM start time
- Starting pay: $18 to $21 per hour
Must have a minimum of 5+years’ experience in basic setting up and operating mechanical punch presses. Visual inspection,testing.
Press Operators are responsible for set-up inspection, in process inspections and a final visualinspection of the last part die cut, to verify that the die is in operable condition for the next run.
Check fordimensional but also visual inspections verifying surface finish, product is clean and check for cut throughon cut product.
Uses general hand tools to set up, run, troubleshoot and tear down fabrication pressesand machinery.
Uses a variety of measurement and inspection equipment to document and determineproper configuration and performance of our product.
Picks punch outs from finished product. Packagesand palletizes finished product. General housekeeping
• At least 5 of related experience and/or training
• High school diploma or GED required
• Ability to interpret drawings and schematics
• Ability to read a tape measure and caliper
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 50-75lbs.
• Ability to work overtime and weekends as requested
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
"Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while"Changing lives, One Job at a Time".We have won Best of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last10years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms."