We are seeking a Production Manager Manufacturing to join our growing team in Ontario, CA!
In this crucial role, you will oversee the activities of a team of production workers in a manufacturing environment. This is a day shift position.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Place production orders from customers
- Coaching, mentoring and training personnel
- Problem identification, willing to hold people accountable and find a solution
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- College degree is a plus or related experience
- Previous experience in production, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Knowledge of production tools and equipment
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills in MS Office including Word, Excel,Outlook and PowerPoint