Wonderful Inland Empire companyseeking to add to their awesome team, we are need a MechanicalAssembler.
Temp to Hire position.
1st shift 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
Pay is $15/hr. to $17/hr. depending on experience.
- Studies blueprints, sketches, models, or specifications to plan sequences of operations for building mechanical tuners.
- Using kitted parts, assembles product according to specific procedures.
- Verifies dimensions, alignments, and clearances of finished parts for conformance to specifications, using measuring instruments such as calipers, gauge blocks, micrometers, and dial indicators.
- Visualizes and computes dimensions, sizes, shapes, and tolerances of assemblies, based upon specifications.
- Files, grinds, shims, and adjusts different parts to properly fit them together.
- Inspects finished assemblies for smoothness, contour conformity, and defects.
- Lifts, positions, and secures machined parts on surface plates or worktables, vises, v-blocks, or angle plates.
- Verifies conformance of finished work piece to customer needs according to planning and work order.
- Troubleshoots mechanical assembly to comply with mechanical and electrical specifications.
- Complies with MMC quality system.
Performance Reviews:Paid weekly,
Benefits Offered:Vacation, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, 401(k) Benefit Program
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please email resume to email@example.com, follow up with a phone call 909-390-9881
"Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while"Changing lives, One Job at a Time".We have won Best of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last10years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.