Great company in the Inland Empire is seeking to add to their team, we are seeking a Human Resource Generalist and Payroll Coordinator.
Pay range $23/hr. to $26/hr. depending on experience.
Human Resources Generalist:
- Recruiting for various positions to reduce time to fill, advertising positions to fill on social network and job search engines, interviewing candidates, checking references and writing job offer letters to select candidates.
- Providing guidance and support to staff and management on human resources policies and procedures, to ensure consistency and compliance with employment standards, federal and state laws, guidelines and regulations.
- Coordinate and execute Open Enrollment for all health benefit programs. Conduct benefit presentations for employees. Distributing material from carriers, collaborate with employee communications; facilitate in house meetings with providers; process changes within deadlines.
- Oversee health plan enrollment and terminations. Process all documentation through HRIS, payroll and insurance providers to ensure detailed records and deductions.
- Handle all new employee orientations to establish open communication with the employee and ensure all staff members understand the benefit plans and enrollment provisions.
- Reconcile and process monthly bills from all insurance providers. Analyze all invoices for accuracy and process all codes for payment. Resolve any errors with carriers, payroll and employees.
- Ensuring compliance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA) requirements and regulations.
- Administering the roll-out and implementation of performance appraisal systems.
- Conducting new employee orientation, process employees on-boarding and employee terminations, paperwork and exit interviews.
- Creating new hire orientation manuals and organizational chart.
- Ensuring that Human Resources practices, objectives and advisories are properly communicated to all departments.
- Managing all leaves of absences – PDL, CFRA, and Disability Claims.
- Analyzing and revising job descriptions on a yearly basis or when a new position is being created.
- Coordinating & conducting quarterly safety meetings with managers.
- Oversee worker's compensation carrier to expedite and close claims as required by law and to reduce company expense.
- Processing & Disputing Unemployment Claims and attend UI appeals meetings when required.
- Verifying time cards, retroactive pay, commissions, bonuses, severance pay, overtime, salaries, wages, employee reimbursements, holiday pay and benefit time such as vacation, sick and personal days.Confirm payroll deductions from employees’ wages for taxes, wage garnishment, health and life insurance, flexible spending accounts and retirement investments.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Human Resources certification preferred.
- 4-6 years of experience in human resources, with broad exposure to all aspects and a strong background in benefits and HR compliance.
- Proficient knowledge of federal and state compliance (FMLA, EEOC, ADA, DOL etc.), preferably with experience in multi-site organization.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Possess a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, follow up with a phone call 909-390-9881
"Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while"Changing lives, One Job at a Time".We have won Best of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last10years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms.