A very well known Company in the Inland Empire is seekingCNC Programmers.
Be part of a Great Company, and Apply Now!
Working Hours:5 AM to 1:30 PM
Working Days:Monday - Friday
Pay Rate:$28/Hr. to $34/Hr. (DOE)
- Organizes operational data as submitted by engineers, or when so directed, utilizes documented standard data as it applies to align and code operations, tooling identification, indexing sequences, speeds and feeds for data entry.
- Documents established program standards. Prepares instruction sheets for machine operators, maintains library records and references incidental to the assignment.
- Create programs, set-up sheets, and tooling diagrams/sketches for all numerical controlled equipment for maximum efficiency of the machine.
- Create Set up Verification processes and run charts for SPC.
- Other Duties may be Assigned
If interested, please email resume email@example.com follow up with a phone call 909-390-9881
- Proficient in machine shop math (trigonometry and basic math)
- Proficient in GD&T
- Ability to lead and train CNC machinists with the skill to troubleshoot CNC machines.
- Expert user of programs such as “Virtual Gibbs”, Feature CAM /or PartMaker programming systems.
"KimcoStaffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while"Changing lives, One Job at a Time".We have won Best of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last10years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms."