A very well known Company in the Inland Empire is seeking CNC Machine Operators.
Be part of a Great Company, and Apply Now!
Position Tittle:CNC Machine Operator (Swiss Lathe Operator)
Working Hours:5 AM to 1:30 PM
Working Days:Monday - Friday
Pay Rate:$22/Hr. to $24/Hr. (DOE)
- Analyze and interpret blueprint, specifications or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work pieces, CNC machines such as C16, K16
- Pulls required fixtures, holding devices and materials. Inserts tool holders or installs pre-set tools in machine
- Continued improvement in inspection techniques and ability to identify cause or problem or need for correction;
- Works with programmer to resolve programming problems during machining process.
- Other Duties May be Assigned
- Must have a thorough knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance, print reading, and mathematics
- Knowledge of SPC.
- Must have the knowledge of using hand tools, indicators, micrometers, calipers, deburring tools, etc.
- Ability to read machine programs.
If interested, please email resume email@example.com follow up with a phone call 909-390-9881
"Kimco Staffing Services is a rapidly growing, award-winning staffing firm whose purpose is to add real value to our clients and candidates while"Changing lives, One Job at a Time".We have won Best of Staffing Client and Talent satisfaction awards from Clearly Rated for the last10years. Only 2% of staffing companies nationwide receive this recognition! We support our teams, candidates, and clients with strong operational excellence and state-of-the-art industry software platforms."