Front Desk Administrative
· Answer all incoming calls and route to appropriate person/dept. Answer questions whenever possible.
· Maintain both Outlook and Word company calendar of events, PTO, flex time, etc.
· Collect Timecards from all employees.
· Emails, emails, emails!
· Coordinate (and ship) necessary supplies, products and goods for website purchases, conferences, and mtgs.
· Collect and sort donation checks, and in-person deposits to bank as required.
· Receive and sort incoming mail and packages and drop off packages as required to FedEx, Post Office, or UPS.
· Work with existing vendors and setup new office vendors.
· Manage and oversee resolution for office/bldg. issues with building management. Inputting work orders as needed for office needs, access cards, fitness access, etc.
· Order supplies for onsite and remote staff.
· Order/purchase food/kitchen supplies for office staff. Make sure highest standard for cleanliness of office and kitchen. Restock refrigerator and office needs/supplies as needed.
· Ensure the storage cleanliness and organization, possible inventory check.
· Coordinate and manage birthday/anniversary monthly lunch mtgs and purchasing anniversary gifts. Order birthday decor for onsite staff and coordinate celebration get-together
· Oversee some onboarding process of new staff (all IT equipment, email setup, office keys and access cards, desk/office setup, supplies, business cards, etc.).
· Assist with events team with busy bags and as needed.
· The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills, meticulous attention to detail and eminent organization.
· Proven experience with relevant administrative support experience.
· Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite.
· Ability to prioritize daily workload and must be detail oriented and ability to multitask.