Job Title:Production Supervisor
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Company Overview: Leading international truck container manufacturer in Moreno Valley, CA is currently seeking to hire a Production Supervisor. This company offers an alternative work schedule working 4/10 Monday through Thursday with occasional O.T. on Fridays. Opportunity to earn weekly Bonus $$$$$$
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for the following:
- Work with Assistant Production Manager and Plant Manager and other team leads to supervise and prioritize staffing assignments to ensure customer demand and the production schedule are met.
- Review production goals and analyze the execution of meeting quotas/deadlines.
- Execute and coordinate employee training to ensure that procedures are followed and meet all quality requirements.
- Observe, maintain, coordinate and complete paperwork required. Oversee operations/teams
- Identify and support continuous improvement efforts with Management.
- Participate as an active member of the production assembly team and assembles products.
- Train and enforce detailed assembly instructions, processes and safety procedures.
- Supervises safety and housekeeping in work area to facilitate manufacturing functions/compliance.
Qualifications for the Production Supervisor:
- Strong Supervisory, organization and communication skills
- Problem Solving & Decision Quality: Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
- Relationship Management: Able to build constructive and effective relationships
- Planning and Priority Setting: Demonstrate an ability to set objectives and goals and organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals. Possess strong organizational and time management skills
Call to Action: Call us at 951-686-3800 or apply on line
By applying you are part of the Kimco Staffing TalentKapture Network Whether this is the right position for you or we have something better, we look forward to staying connected with you.
- Complete your Profile for immediate consideration for all job openings