Growing distribution center in Perris/Moreno Valley area has immediate openings for 2nd shift Distribution Supervisors to join the team!
Schedule isMonday-Friday and an extra bonus for working Saturdays!
2nd shift :Hours are 1:30pm-11pm.
Excellent Salary with bonus potential and benefits package.
In this important role, you will supervise duties of 10-25 regular associates and temporary employees.
- Monitor production schedules and labor-hour requirements for completion of job assignments.
- Follow company policies, procedures and safety regulations to ensure compliance.
- Prepares and administers associate performance evaluations.
- Determines time and production standards and maintains records.
- Keeps a positive "make-it-happen" attitude.
- Managing associate performance by helping to process, train, assess, motivate, coach, and evaluate associates in all areas of job duties using established company standards.
- Ensure quick, accurate movement and processing of merchandise using established methods.
- Organize and prioritize daily work orders and staffing needs to meet production goals.
- Responsible for accuracy/quality of work for all assigned regular & temp associates.
- Write and provide corrective actions when needed.
- Creating an effective team culture which recognizes individual and team performance, while maintaining an issue free environment under deadlines
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with other Supervisors, Operations Management, and other departments
- Conduct daily huddle meetings to communicate important daily events & priorities.
- Ensure associates follow timecard punch guidelines, following the missed punch process for Payroll
- Helping to interview and select new associates
- Maintain daily paperwork, such as time and production records.
- 2 years supervisory experience in a production or merchandising function
- BS degree is preferred but not required.
- Computer proficiency
- Make it happen attitude.
- Developed written and verbal communication skills,
- Strong ability to prioritize
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work together with others across multiple shifts/departments is required.
- As needed, must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.